Page 199 of 375 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3743

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Here’s a cool article on Sinn, and the company’s tech development over the last 60 years. Todd G would have dug it.

https://deployant.com/9-reasons-to-enjoy-sinn/
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    I think Damasko offers more value in the ~$1100 range but Sinn has more variety and more attractive watches as the prices climb.
    Adam

New strap.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan9 View Post

New strap.
    Cool strap. Id never heard of them.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Here’s a cool article on Sinn, and the company’s tech development over the last 60 years. Todd G would have dug it.

https://deployant.com/9-reasons-to-enjoy-sinn/
    Great article. I think Todd may be the first person who made me aware of Sinn on a post at M4Carbine.net years ago. Ten years ago, I bought the Sinn 757 Diapal on Tegimented bracelet and I have worn it everyday since. The bracelet still looks practically new, which amazes me. I am not into high horology, but can't help but like high quality tool watches. I've been tempted by the Tudor Black Bay 58, but this article will help suppress my urge to shop for a different watch for awhile. Thanks for sharing.
    Name:  437cc2ff7c90ae63d026560d5b8c40d4.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  55.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    Great article. I think Todd may be the first person who made me aware of Sinn on a post at M4Carbine.net years ago. Ten years ago, I bought the Sinn 757 Diapal on Tegimented bracelet and I have worn it everyday since. The bracelet still looks practically new, which amazes me. I am not into high horology, but can't help but like high quality tool watches. I've been tempted by the Tudor Black Bay 58, but this article will help suppress my urge to shop for a different watch for awhile. Thanks for sharing.
    Name:  437cc2ff7c90ae63d026560d5b8c40d4.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  55.0 KB
    Fuck. Me.

I didn’t need to see this.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    I have three Sinn watches, all of which I really like. Two of them have a little wear, in a respectable, loved-for-years kind of way. One of them is tegimented and looks like it just came out of the box, and it's the watch I wear as a beater. It really works well.

I have a Sinn 836. It’s a great watch.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Fuck. Me.

I didn’t need to see this.
    wait until you find out about Damasko

they also do the whole "overbuilt Teutonic tool watch" thing

Site Supporter
    Name:  CE22FD96-2580-4478-BF65-6E354E18A0D2.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  50.0 KBName:  E80927A9-38C0-4EDF-BAD7-61619D9A0CF7.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  34.4 KB

Citizen Nighthawk Black on a Bond PVD NATO strap. I wore this on a desert deployment after the battery in a quartz died and almost everyday since. The steel bracelet would almost get too hot in the desert sun to wear; nylon is muuuch better and way more disposable! I also got a black buffalo leather strap from Crown and Buckle for winter use. Great watch but almost unusable lume and super hard to read in anything but bright sunlight. I knew what I was getting into though. Only gripe in eight years is the second hand no longer indexes to the 12 o’cl Pos when in the start position. It’s at the 3 second position.
    Last edited by TOTS; 12-23-2019 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Better pic

User Tag List