Page 191 of 374 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 3731

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by oregon45 View Post
    For those with multiple automatic watches, what do you use for storage? I'm slowly building a modest collection of Seiko Japan domestic market automatics and am looking at how best to store those I'm not currently wearing.
    I let them stop, and reset the time/date, when I want to wear it

For those with multiple automatic watches, what do you use for storage? I'm slowly building a modest collection of Seiko Japan domestic market automatics and am looking at how best to store those I'm not currently wearing.
    I use a watch storage case similar to these that you find on Amazon.

Mind you, the higher tier luxury watches remain in their own box with all their papers.
    Last edited by Wondering Beard; 10-15-2019 at 01:37 PM.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

I put them in the safe with the rest of my toys.

Site Supporter
    None of my watches cost more than $1G I just keep them in one of the 10 watch boxes I purchased from Amazon. I used to wind them in between wearing but that became tedious. Now I just wear the same watch for a work week and then switch. It takes ~1min to start up and reset the time on a dead watch.
    Adam

Site Supporter
    I use a Wolf watch box I'm pretty happy with. Used to use a couple of winders, don't bother with that anymore, just wind and set. Also, I agree, there's no way an Explorer should be that hard to find. I get the super in demand pepsi, daytona, sky dweller. But the explorer is like a base sports watch, should be easy to aquire. As much as I like the 39mm version, I've always been an Omega guy first and will most likely be adding a railmaster next year instead.

Picked this guy up, extremely happy with it. Probably looking to snag a Neptune next round.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    I think you'll find this interesting:

that sword-handed Rolex from the thumbnail gives me a strange boner.

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    that sword-handed Rolex from the thumbnail gives me a strange boner.
    It’s a milsub.

Perhaps the most collectible sub - even above comex, red tropicals, or big crowns

Cool vintage ad.

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List