Page 112 of 376 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3760

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

Gorgeous! I'm just about to go looking for the same watch with a white dial.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Thanks, FNFAN. I bought that watch for myself in June of 2003. I decided to splurge and as it turned out, it commemorates the start of a momentous year for me (and my wife).

Bought the watch, purchased a home in the mountains of NC and put in my papers to retire from the job at the end of that year.

So every time I look at that watch I see more than the current time. It's a reminder of where I've been and where I've gone.

I think you'll be very happy with it when you find the one you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post

What strap is on the U1?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    What strap is on the U1?
    Hirsch Robby
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Probably more that the wrists on P-F.com are larger than average.

Okie John
    Maybe that's so...I never really thought about shooter wrist diameter but it could be thicker than standard among high-level pistol shooters.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    Maybe that's so...I never really thought about shooter wrist diameter but it could be thicker than standard among high-level pistol shooters.
    The first time I had the privilege of holding a timer for Jerry Miculek I was tempted to ask him how many walnuts could he crush at one time in his bare hands.

"You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

"For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

User Tag List