Page 268 of 375 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3743

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NPV View Post
    I’m surprised no one is talking about the “Moonswatch”, anyone going to wait in line for one Saturday?
    For those curious: https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/we...tch-moonswatch

Not my kind of thing, but pretty cool for sure.

I’m surprised no one is talking about the “Moonswatch”, anyone going to wait in line for one Saturday?
    I'm sure they'll sell a lot of them, they're kinda neat looking but, for me, it would be like getting the airsoft version of an Alchemy Arms 1911 ... so, no.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    For those curious: https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/we...tch-moonswatch

Not my kind of thing, but pretty cool for sure.
    I don't think waiting in line will be necessary, looks like it won't be a limited model. I kind of like the idea of G-Shockizing the moonwatch for the plebs, but maybe that's because I'm a G-Shock fan.

The Mercury, Saturn, and Sun look cool IMO.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

I’m gonna get in line. Swatch says my local store will have them on release day. Mercury and Moon for me.

Site Supporter
    I'll also be at the local Swatch store when it opens on Saturday. The Pluto is calling my name.

I could see having one of these, either the Moon or Mercury. I still have my original Swatch someplace.
    Last edited by HeavyDuty; 03-25-2022 at 05:34 AM.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    I'll also be at the local Swatch store when it opens on Saturday. The Pluto is calling my name.
    That one is rather attractive!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    In store only, look's like there's only like 5 places in the US to buy from.

Not willing to travel for a $300 quartz watch because it looks like a manual wind Omega but if there was a Neptune one a half hour away, I’d definitely get one.

Nope. My first watch as a kid was a late 1980’s-era swatch with the crazy colors and geometric patterns you’d expect, so there’s quite a bit of nostalgia there. I’m also a big Speedy fan, but the combo just strikes me as odd and gimmicky…much like I remember the 80’s and early 90’s being, actually…

These strike me as not quite a Swatch and not quite a Speedy. Can’t put my finger on why, exactly. They just aren’t doing it for me. To be fair, my favorite Speedmaster to actually own and wear is the older Hesalite Speemaster reduced, so take my tastes with a grain of salt.

User Tag List