Page 157 of 366 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 3660

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

The Monta Oceanking is finally shipping: https://montawatch.com/collections/o...0-minute-bezel

Loving it so far. Can't wait to see the Skyquest in the metal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I luvs me a little black bay and pelagos action.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Yeah. My buddy just snagged it this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by theJanitor; 09-22-2018 at 12:26 PM.

Baller.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Baller.
    HA! Hardly. But I think owning a couple of nice watches, 1911's, and pocketknives is a necessity.

I usually wear a Seiko automatic - I have quite a few Monsters in different colors, a Turtle, a Blumo, a 007, etc. However, I don’t like wearing them when I shoot, I don’t think the recoil impulse will do the movements any favors. I have a couple really cheap quartz watches I wear in the yard and to the range, but they are both on their last legs. I need a new range watch.

I was at Kohl’s doing an Amazon return today and stopped by the watch counter. One thing led to another and an atomic G-Shock with hands followed me home. This one is going right back due to really crappy light on dark LCD illumination, but I like the basic style and am thinking about looking for a different version that has dark on light LCD displays.

The one I’m considering is the AWG-M100SB-2AER. I like this series because it’s not as clunky as most of the digital display G-Shocks, it wears about like a Monster but mutch lighter. Does anyone have experience with this G-Shock caliber? I did a quick keyword search in the thread but didn’t see anything pertinent.

Name:  01564706-5B06-49A0-9A97-F7FC873A883D.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  31.3 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Doxa Sharkhunter sub 300 reissue. Nearly the original dimensions as it was when released 50 years ago. Weird vintage cool.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Name:  0A0BAE9C-B390-4657-82A3-E7CADA0DEE6E.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  43.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I usually wear a Seiko automatic - I have quite a few Monsters in different colors, a Turtle, a Blumo, a 007, etc. However, I don’t like wearing them when I shoot, I don’t think the recoil impulse will do the movements any favors. I have a couple really cheap quartz watches I wear in the yard and to the range, but they are both on their last legs. I need a new range watch.
    Here's my Monster from 07-08 vintage.....thousands and thousands of rounds down range (9,45, 38, 44spc, 5.56, .308, shotguns, etc) and it never missed a beat. Absolutely brutal treatment at work (fights, soakings, drops, banging into all sorts of things).

It loses a little time now (about a minute or two every three weeks) but it has been the best watch I've ever owned.

Regards.
    Last edited by lwt16; 09-29-2018 at 09:38 AM.

User Tag List