Page 284 of 375 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3744

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Oh shit, take some more pics of that Pro. Also, I'd do a lot of unsavory things for that clasp on my 58. Just sayin', Tudor *wink*
    Clasp won't fit the 58. I'll be getting a 58 when it's added to them. I'll get some more pics of it soon, about to hit the road for 6 hours for a KD4 class, wearing it for the trip, just not on the range, I'll wear a Luminox for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    A U50 is on my list. I wish the pro came with the stainless bezel.
    Bezel swapping wouldn't be hard at all, assuming you can source one (which I would imagine wouldn't be very hard, though it might take awhile). All you need are some very fine screwdrivers (e.g., the kind you use for eyeglasses).

I haven't taken my U50 off since getting it six months ago. It's a tool watch for me in every sense of the word, wear it all day every day, except while actually running.

I'm an admitted Sinn fan boy tho...

Clasp won't fit the 58. I'll be getting a 58 when it's added to them. I'll get some more pics of it soon, about to hit the road for 6 hours for a KD4 class, wearing it for the trip, just not on the range, I'll wear a Luminox for that.
    I know, I was really hoping it was a 1:1 swap too. Good luck and have fun!

Buy one and I'll swap bezels with you lol

Quote Originally Posted by bruceride View Post
    I haven't taken my U50 off since getting it six months ago. It's a tool watch for me in every sense of the word, wear it all day every day, except while actually running.

I'm an admitted Sinn fan boy tho...
    I wear the U50 more than any of mine too. Not great for formal wear but it does everything else really well.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Bezel swapping wouldn't be hard at all, assuming you can source one (which I would imagine wouldn't be very hard, though it might take awhile). All you need are some very fine screwdrivers (e.g., the kind you use for eyeglasses).
    I've got th÷ tools for sizing bracelets, funding the bezel doesn't seem probable. Believe the Pro is already sold out anyways

I wear the U50 more than any of mine too. Not great for formal wear but it does everything else really well.
    I keep coming back to this. It would be a direct upgrade to my everyday Monsters, and I already wear thin rectangular formal watches for dress (I have a thing for the original Citizen Stilettos, and have a half dozen of them.)
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

That’s what the blue face 104 St Sa is for!!!

Did I mention I was a fan boy…

I know how this is going to play out.

I’ll finally break down and get a black dial, stainless case fully tegimented U50 and then they will release the same in that killer blue dial that’s on the U1. And then I’ll have two U50s.

Just watch.

No pun.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List