Page 241 of 375 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3743

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

This is actually all the way from summer of last year, but hey, it's still (I think) a cool watch shot:

Any current moonwatch owners can chime in on a ‘73/74 with the 861 movement? No bracelet/box/papers. Recently serviced

Deciding if I should move on it or not...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    Any current moonwatch owners can chime in on a ‘73/74 with the 861 movement? No bracelet/box/papers. Recently serviced

I don't know much about the Moonwatch but these articles may help you: Omega Speedmaster Professional 145.022 Buyer’s Guide Part 1 and Part 2. They appear very detailed.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Site Supporter
    Titanium.
    Name:  20210502_174942.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  38.5 KB

I love the look and the light weight of titanium. I like my Lüm-Tec C7 a LOT, but if a titanium version had been available, I'd have been hard pressed to not spend the extra money for it.

Anyone catch the BB Chrono?
    https://www.tudorwatch.com/en/watche...o/m79360n-0001

Kinda want. Almost debating on seeing if it helps buy some goodwill at a Rolex AD, but I know my luck and it's such that I'll snag a BB Chrono and then get a call for more money for a Batman.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post

Kinda want. Almost debating on seeing if it helps buy some goodwill at a Rolex AD, but I know my luck and it's such that I'll snag a BB Chrono and then get a call for more money for a Batman.
    I handled one a couple of weeks ago. It's a bit thicker than expected and when the white hands are over the white subdials, it's a bit hard to read (though better than the white dial-black subdials version) but it looks right on the wrist and, since it's a Tudor, it will be a quality watch. Personally, I can't get past the snowflake hour hand (on all Tudors) but I would definitely recommend it.

Yes, it should buy some goodwill from the AD and, yes, if you get a call for the Batman, buy it too :-)
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post

Not an owner but yeah thats a good looking watch and im not a tachymetre fan. How old is it?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post

My only ding is the lack of tool-less adjustment in the clasp. I don't notice very often on the BB58, but I could see it mattering more with a heavier head. Black dial model is excellent but the white dial looks like it needs contrasting hands.

User Tag List