Page 235 of 372 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3715

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Ok, so I've never heard of the Silver Snoopy's before... but I just read all that and wow, what a cool story! And also, what a beautiful watch.

I do wish I had an extra $11,000 laying around because even my wife likes it.
    Full disclosure: I am a freelance professional photographer/cinematographer for the firearms and defense industry, among others.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Nice!

And they went with the 3861 co-axial movement. I wonder how long it will take for that caliber to trickle down to the regular speedy pros.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Site Supporter
    I've had this Tudor Black Bay 36 for a couple of months now. Fits wonderfully on my smaller wrist and that blue is just wow. After wearing it for 5 weeks I used the watchcheck app for a month and got avg +2.3spd.

Name:  BB36.jpg
Views: 692
Size:  84.5 KB
    Adam

I think I'm gonna let this one go:

Wow!!! I wish I hadn't seen that.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I think I'm gonna let this one go:

Why?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Why?
    I’ve realized that I’ll never wear it. I’m too rough on stuff and I’d cause crazy damage to that in a week. And I’m wearing the perfect tool watch anyway (Tudor Pelagos)

Warning: Not safe for work

I didn't know such watches existed; not my taste at all but the history is interesting.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    Wow!!! I wish I hadn't seen that.
    Boutique only piece. Word is you must pay in full up front to get on “the list”

I like the watch. And if I saw one in person, in stock I’d buy it -

But it’s a pretty balls out move of swatch group to assume this will have the draw of a Daytona.

And what I mean is - if your AD called and said come pay for your Daytona and you’ll have it in 6 months - you’d be an idiot to not jump on that ship with immediacy

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Warning: Not safe for work

I didn't know such watches existed; not my taste at all but the history is interesting.

A mere €375k...
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List