Page 338 of 372 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3720

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

For your entertainment:

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Is it wrong that I noticed Ernest rocking a Sinn?
    And remember when demons and beasts cast their darkness, you have God's love - and Browning's wrath - to guide you.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post

Is it wrong that I noticed Ernest rocking a Sinn?
    Nope. :-)

He also got the advice to get one in this very thread I believe.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Ed View Post
    Rolliworks will be getting it hopefully sometime next week; it'll be nice to have it back among the living again:

Attachment 105098
    The Tudor is now on a voyage of discovery; it's on it's way to Rolliworks and hopefully in a few months, I'll have it back. I just hope it's not super fragile...I'd like to daily drive it again.

Maybe it'll be worth selling my Breitling (2002 Chrono Avenger, bought new from an authorized dealer, have all the paperwork, boxes, etc) and rolling that into a new Tudor or some kind of Rolex...I dunno if they're worth having as a "tool watch" though (I've worn my Breitling basically every day since I bought it, through everything...only refreshed it once at the mothership about 10 years ago, and still looks good..)

Maybe it'll be worth selling my Breitling (2002 Chrono Avenger, bought new from an authorized dealer, have all the paperwork, boxes, etc) and rolling that into a new Tudor or some kind of Rolex...I dunno if they're worth having as a "tool watch" though (I've worn my Breitling basically every day since I bought it, through everything...only refreshed it once at the mothership about 10 years ago, and still looks good..)
    I had a Chrono Avenger way back when and sorely regret selling it. I find Breitling's styling to generally be overwrought but I really liked that one. If you decide to sell it, hit me up. I may want to take it off your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    I had a Chrono Avenger way back when and sorely regret selling it. I find Breitling's styling to generally be overwrought but I really liked that one. If you decide to sell it, hit me up. I may want to take it off your hands.
    I love mine (I mean, it hasn't left my wrist for more than a month at a time since 2002), but...it is a bit of a chonk...and I can count on one hand the number of times I've actually needed to use the chronograph feature...

Site Supporter
    I love mine (I mean, it hasn't left my wrist for more than a month at a time since 2002), but...it is a bit of a chonk...and I can count on one hand the number of times I've actually needed to use the chronograph feature...
    I owned a Crosswind Racing from around the same era, there's most likely pics of it way back in this thread. As the current owner of 3 modern Tudor's, I would hands down take one of the Tudor's over it, even though I do sort of regret selling it at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Nope. :-)

He also got the advice to get one in this very thread I believe.
    I remember reading that he inherited TLG's U1 but I may be mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    I remember reading that he inherited TLG's U1 but I may be mistaken.
    Or I may be misremembering,

I believe it's over a year or two ago, and I'm way too lazy to go check. :-)

Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List