Page 180 of 375 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3743

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    The time has come for me to take the plunge. Looking at a couple of models of Sinn watches....

Where do I find a reputable retailer.....??
    I realize Tom already gave you the only AD CONUS for Sinn but I can add I’ve bought a few from Rob & Tim over the yrs. and they’ve always been honest, efficient & reliable in my transactions w/ them.

PM me if I can answer any other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I have the 857 UTC Tegimented on bracelet: https://www.watchbuys.com/store/pc/S...elet-7p696.htm

While I like it quite a bit, I can’t remember the last time I wore it. I should probably sell it to someone that would actually use it. It’s a great watch.
    I was looking at the 856 UTC w/ strap. Very very sharp looking watches. The other option is an Omega Seamaster/Railmaster. But the look of the Sinn is very compelling.

Finally got a 58. Wears really slim.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Anyone have one of these? Just ordered it. Cheap, sharp looking and looks like some decent quality for the price. Wtf do I know? Nothing, but I got one on the way anyway.
    https://www.vaerwatches.com/products...orween-leather

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Anyone have one of these? Just ordered it. Cheap, sharp looking and looks like some decent quality for the price. Wtf do I know? Nothing, but I got one on the way anyway.

It'll keep much better time than a comparably-priced mechanical and it looks fine. Shit, it'll keep better time than my Rolex by a couple orders of magnitude.

The date window is too far to the right for my taste, and I'd prefer it if the date wheel were white text on a black background, but I'm picky w/ date windows.
    Last edited by perlslacker; 06-15-2019 at 11:05 PM.

The Swiss make nice things

Name:  IMG_3253.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  50.7 KB
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post

Really good dimensions. You are gonna really like that lume.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    The Swiss make nice things

Name:  IMG_3253.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  50.7 KB
    The photo above didn't do a good job of showing the full color of the dial

Name:  IMG_3259.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  27.2 KB
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

I passed on this Patek 5960 a couple years ago.

With steel values being as they are I’m not sure I can afford to not considering having it to store. It’s not likely to double like 5711s and 5167s have.

Name:  F0C277C3-5733-4DDF-9A91-88C011E874E3.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  41.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    I passed on this Patek 5960 a couple years ago.

With steel values being as they are I’m not sure I can afford to not considering having it to store. It’s not likely to double like 5711s and 5167s have.

Name:  F0C277C3-5733-4DDF-9A91-88C011E874E3.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  41.1 KB
    Is that a DateJust on your wrist?

If so, nice!

If not so, still nice!

User Tag List