Page 349 of 375 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3743

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Name:  20231103_201646.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  54.4 KB
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

I’m just a minor player in the wristwatch game with a bunch of Seiko dive watches and a few other oddities. But now after a few years of analysis paralysis I finally have a Sinn U2S on the way courtesy of a fellow P-Fer.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Name:  IMG_0169.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  69.5 KB

Crap quality photo…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

For those who say the Moonswatch has little inherent value for it's cost, I could likely agree. But when your 10yo asks that we wear matching ones today, the $270 to buy one feels like pennies.

Just the same but different. I'd call it understated elegance, maybe? The bracelet is better than Sinn's because of the adjustable clasp. The movement is better with 70 hr power reserve. The dial is more refined. Objectively it is arguably a better watch than the Sinns, but I would not say this is a better diver than the U2 or EZM13 except for the fully lumed bezel. I don't have buyer's regret but it's not going to replace all my other watches. At this price point I have a hard time considering them tool watches. The Ecozilla I
    bought for $150 on a cruise ship in 2008 is a tool watch. Name:  20231108_163249.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  61.0 KB

Unintended consequences. The U2S makes me realize that a U1B really wouldn’t wear too big… time to sell stuff.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    Objectively it is arguably a better watch than the Sinns, but I would not say this is a better diver than the U2 or EZM13 except for the fully lumed bezel. I don't have buyer's regret but it's not going to replace all my other watches.
    I may have to walk this back. I wore my EZM13 most of yesterday but ended up putting the Pelagos back on in the evening. Since I set it Wednesday afternoon, it's lost all of one second. It's really growing on me.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    For those who say the Moonswatch has little inherent value for it's cost, I could likely agree. But when your 10yo asks that we wear matching ones today, the $270 to buy one feels like pennies.

I really want to get a Moonswatch for my son, then one for myself. Only problem is I'm not even remotely close to a Swatch store.

I want to add a dress watch to my small collection. Something for weddings and date nights. I usually wear a orange Seiko monster or my Garmin as my daily watch.

I'm looking at this Seiko Presage. Thoughts? I like the orient Bambino too, but leaning to the Seiko more.

https://teddybaldassarre.com/product...40629330378845

Lousy photo but the wife surprised me with a Sangin K2 Expedition for the birthday. It’s pretty awesome for what it is- a quartz GMT no drama piece.

Name:  IMG_4532.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  30.2 KB
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

User Tag List