Page 194 of 375 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 3743

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I can't even buy a bag of high end dog food for $15.
    And the last time I bought a brand new Timex it would lose at least 60 minutes (+ or -) within a couple hours of setting the time. I’ll never buy another one again.

Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post
    For the members with less disposable income, I present this Timex for $15:

https://sellout.woot.com/offers/time...on-metal-scout

Thanks! At that price, I ordered one for a cheap spare.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    And the last time I bought a brand new Timex it would lose at least 60 minutes (+ or -) within a couple hours of setting the time. I’ll never buy another one again.
    I luckily have had better experiences - I have two or three Timexes made in the last ten or so years, and they all do well. And I actually like the Indiglo...
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I've had a ton of cheap watches over the years and most of them kept decent time. They usually got retired because they got to looking really bad and the crystal was all scarred up. Ironically, the two "good" watches I've owned both died very soon after I got them and they both needed annual repairs until I got tired of paying to keep them going when a Timex worked until it looked terrible.

The No Time to Die Omega was posted yesterday. Titanium case, faux aged look, and $9,200 with bracelet. I don't hate it at all. I really dug the last one, but being closer to an existing model, the '57, it was a little more meh.

Think for yourself. Question authority.

I have a Timex that I inherited from my grandfather when he passed. It’s probably at least 10-15 years old. The last new Timex I bought was maybe 3 years ago and was essentially instantly garbage. Where are you guys getting good and reliable Timexs?

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    The No Time to Die Omega was posted yesterday. Titanium case, faux aged look, and $9,200 with bracelet. I don't hate it at all. I really dug the last one, but being closer to an existing model, the '57, it was a little more meh.

That’s definitely sharp and I kinda like the NATO strap on that one.

For sure. Haven't been able to find a price on that strap anywhere. I'd hope that it wouldn't be too much more, if anything, than the current Omega NATO's.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Dat Omega! I like! I sort of want a new Oris 65 diver.

I like it on the NATO but I'm not a big fan of mesh bracelets.

And Omega, once again, manages to pull off faux-patina lume well. Not everyone does.

User Tag List