Page 140 of 375 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3743

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Rocking the GMT on a new NATO.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 08-18-2017 at 05:19 PM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

"For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Hey this thread reminds me, if anyone wants a leather band I'm giving one away in the karma section. Nothing spectacular, but it's new and I don't want it. So far no takers. @Tom_Jones, if this isn't allowed please delete

I won this watch through a giveaway from microbrand watch world on Facebook. I love it. Came with 3 straps (leather, NATO, and kevlar?) and a stainless bracelet. All packed up in a knock off pelican type case, which they say is waterproof, a tool, and warranty info. The whole thing is done in a black and orange color scheme, which I know many here like, myself included. I guess on the kickstarter you can get the whole set up with a hacking seiko movement for $150, or for $350 upgrade to an ETA 2824 movement. Anyways, I'm pumped that I won anything, much less something I think is so cool, and don't know anyone who really appreciates watches, so you'll all have to do.

Eta: still don't know how to rotate pictures. Also, I hope it goes without saying I'm not affiliated with either the watch company or the facebook page, beyond liking them.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Paltares8; 10-28-2017 at 03:54 PM.

Casio 5610.

JR1572

Casio GW5000-1JF
    Primarily a Japanese domestic market watch.
    The Holy Grail of the square atomic/solar G-Shocks.
    Thing is built like a tank with a rubber armored blackened stainless inner case and screw down blackened stainless case-back.
    The rubber armor and strap are also much softer and more pliable than the usual G-Shock rubber/plastic.

Attachment 21204
    Last edited by JodyH; 10-28-2017 at 05:17 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

My Rolex "twins".
    Milgauss and the '16 Air-King
    Exact same watch is every respect except for the dials and the level of polishing.
    The Milgauss has more polish and the green sapphire crystal really pops, I use it when I want some bling.
    The Air-King is more subdued and I pretty much wear it with everything for every casual occasion.

Attachment 21205

Attachment 21206 Attachment 21207

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Casio GW5000-1JF
    Primarily a Japanese domestic market watch.
    The Holy Grail of the square atomic/solar G-Shocks.
    Thing is built like a tank with a rubber armored blackened stainless inner case and screw down blackened stainless case-back.
    The rubber armor and strap are also much softer and more pliable than the usual G-Shock rubber/plastic.

Attachment 21204
    Yeah, I want to get my hands on one of those.

JR1572

Quote Originally Posted by JR1572 View Post
    Yeah, I want to get my hands on one of those.

JR1572
    Do it!
    It's the ultimate "sleeper" watch.
    Only real G-Shock nerds will recognize it, everybody else just sees a typical square plastic G-Shock like you buy at Wal-Mart.
    I bought mine through Seiya Japan.
    Last edited by JodyH; 10-28-2017 at 05:27 PM.

User Tag List