Page 375 of 375 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375
Results 3,741 to 3,743 of 3743

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Google JLC’s Reverso Hybris Mechanica. You will be amazed.
    Wow . . . .

https://www.timeandwatches.com/2021/...so-hybris.html
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Indeed, and it’s actually wearable being just a little thicker than a Rolex Submariner.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Finally pulled the trigger on a Breitling Avenger, been wanting one for years. Was shopping for used Blackbird, but didnt fined anything I was comfortable with. Either it was overseas, over priced, in so so condition or missing box and paperwork.

Ended up getting a new Avenger GMT 45 Night Mission. At 45 it is at the limit of what I can wear, but it is very thin at 12.7 and very light being Titanium. Hardly feel it on my wrist, that’s what I was looking for a daily light comfortable watch. I was a little leery of the strap, I have a Citizen and a Seiko with the same type of strap and find them uncomfortable. But not the case with the Breitling, very comfortable if it wasn’t so outstanding you’d forget it was on your wrist. Great lum very bright, sweet bezel no play at all held on by 8 tiny screws wasn’t aware of that. So far extremely happy with it and now I start saving for the next one…an Omega SeaMaster 300.

User Tag List