Page 351 of 375 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3743

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Site Supporter
    I have specifically asked Rolex USA's NYC service center about wearing my watch while shooting, and specifically asked about weak hand only pistol shooting. They said that it would not be a problem, and that they generally want people to wear their watch without concern. They only thing they said to avoid are activities which risked direct impacts to the watch, such as contact fighting.

While shooting, your hand and arm will act as shock absorbers.

Shooting does not seem to be that hard on a watch. I would not be interested in wearing one which could not handle being worn while shooting.
    Last edited by BillSWPA; 11-15-2023 at 10:13 AM.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Not every brand says the same. My Grand Seiko's manual specifically says not to wear it while shooting, for example.

I've worn my Vostok while shooting a bunch and it's fine. It keeps crappy time now, but it did when I got it too.

I was a bad boy.

I’ve wanted a fully Tegimented Sinn U1 blue on a bracelet for some time now, but it’s not a regular stock item. They make occasional small runs of them and WatchBuys got a single example in this morning. Had.

Time to go whore myself out at the truck stop, I fear.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    My brand new GMT Master II doing GMT things. I was floored when my AD called two weeks ago.Attachment 110579
    That’s a beautiful watch! Congratulations!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post

Time to go whore myself out at the truck stop, I fear.
    Hope you have a backup plan...

Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    Hope you have a backup plan...
    Don’t harsh my buzz, dude.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I was going through my safe and I found this in the back. I purchased it online while I was deployed to Afghanistan, and was slightly disappointed because it was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. I have never had it in my watch rotation even though it is the "fanciest" watch that I own.

Name:  IMG_1946.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  58.4 KB

Name:  IMG_1947.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  68.9 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    I was going through my safe and I found this in the back. I purchased it online while I was deployed to Afghanistan, and was slightly disappointed because it was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. I have never had it in my watch rotation even though it is the "fanciest" watch that I own.

Name:  IMG_1946.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  58.4 KB

Name:  IMG_1947.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  68.9 KB
    Among the coolest timepieces in this thread. Thanks for sharing it.

https://www.analogshift.com/products...ajs-early-bird
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Among the coolest timepieces in this thread. Thanks for sharing it.

https://www.analogshift.com/products...ajs-early-bird
    Thanks! It is crazy that the SN on the one in the link is only 136 off of mine.

Site Supporter
    That watch is dynamite.

I would wear that on the regular with any number of one piece pull thru watch straps from CNS watch bands.

https://cnswatchbands.com/?gad_sourc...BoCehAQAvD_BwE
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

User Tag List