Page 267 of 375 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3746

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Site Supporter
    Tried on a Seamaster 300, Speedy, BB58, and Pelagos this weekend. Was pretty disappointed in the fit of three of the four. The Seamaster and Pelagos are just too thick for me and the BB58 looked tiny (I usually like a smaller watch, but the bezel just made the face look weirdly small on my wrist).

That Speedy though - reinforced my belief that I need one.
    Last edited by RancidSumo; 02-15-2022 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    Tried on a Seamaster 300, Speedy, BB58, and Pelagos this weekend. Was pretty disappointed in the fit of three of the four. The Seamaster and Pelagos are just too thick for me and the BB58 looked tiny (I usually like a smaller watch, but the bezel just made the face look weirdly small on my wrist).

That Speedy though - reinforced my belief that I need one.
    I did the same along with a GMT-Master II and a no date Sub. The Seamaster Heritage just doesn’t wear well for me at all which is really disappointing. The BB58, Sub, and GMT all were great but I realized just how much I dislike the Rolex super case compared to the more traditional BB. The Speedmaster wore well but the Pelagos while huge was the one that really wowed me.

Going into this weekend my plan was to get a Speedmaster 3861 once the budget allowed but I cannot get the Pelagos out of my head. Either way I’m waiting until Tudor comes out with their new releases (April) to do anything.

Lot's of really nice watches in here. One of these days I want to pick up another Rolex GMT Master, to replace the one I foolishly sold back in my youth. I just cant justify the current pricing though.

Until then, this Bremont will have to do.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Nimslow View Post
    Lot's of really nice watches in here. One of these days I want to pick up another Rolex GMT Master, to replace the one I foolishly sold back in my youth. I just cant justify the current pricing though.

Until then, this Bremont will have to do.

The Bremont with the AA logo looks sharp! Did you guys do a group buy over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    The Bremont with the AA logo looks sharp! Did you guys do a group buy over there?
    Yes, through their special projects program. I always wanted a Bremont MBIII, but this one was too good of a deal to pass up.

I’m using this out of necessity. But damn it’s good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I’m using this out of necessity. But damn it’s good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of necessity?
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Out of necessity?
    I was wearing my other “edc” watch which is a ten year old Panerai and the mani spring gave up, so it and the Tudor are in the shop. Soon, I’ll have to steal my son’s Apple Watch

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I was wearing my other “edc” watch which is a ten year old Panerai and the mani spring gave up, so it and the Tudor are in the shop. Soon, I’ll have to steal my son’s Apple Watch
    The "two is one, one is none" principle put in practice :-)

A well worn Speedy Pro is a pleasure to see.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

I’m surprised no one is talking about the “Moonswatch”, anyone going to wait in line for one Saturday?

User Tag List