Page 364 of 375 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 3743

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I recently got this watch. It is so lightweight, I often forget I am wearing a watch. Nothing classy, but between the ability to do UTC time off the bezel and the tritium on the hands for at night, it could easily be my forever watch.

Attachment 116519
    Always like the FDE Marathons, I have an Isobrite with the same color combination and tritium.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    So does this mean Rolexes are becoming available again? I’m not game for walking into a Rolex dealer and being told “Nothing is available. But we will put you on are list.” Cricket, cricket.
    There are more, but the ones really in demand (sub date steel, GMT steel -especially the Pepsi-, Daytona steel) are still really hard to get. Datejusts and OPs can be found in some stores as well as Yachmasters, Explorers (1 and 2) take a few months to get after getting on the list. Most gold and two tone watches are available on site or within a few months.

It's not the same in every store but it seems to be the trend.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Mrs. CF just got an Apple Watch. She’s training for a half marathon, and wants the fitness features. And, darn it… it’s actually pretty useful for other stuff too.

I don’t need one. Really don’t. …
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Mrs. CF just got an Apple Watch. She’s training for a half marathon, and wants the fitness features. And, darn it… it’s actually pretty useful for other stuff too.

I’ve bought both my wife and daughter an Apple Watch, but can’t get myself to want or wear one. When it comes to watches I’ll be like that old 1911 shooter that ain’t never gonna own one of those new fangled plastic guns. Ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I’ve bought both my wife and daughter an Apple Watch, but can’t get myself to want or wear one. When it comes to watches I’ll be like that old 1911 shooter that ain’t never gonna own one of those new fangled plastic guns. Ha ha
    They do pair nicely.
    Name:  IMG_6868.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  67.1 KB

I picked one up when I lived alone in a three level house - I have a bad ankle and my woman was concerned I’d do a header, so the fall detection was welcome. I don’t wear it all of the time, but I like it well enough that I’ll probably replace it with an Ultra when it starts getting arthritic.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I recently got this watch. It is so lightweight, I often forget I am wearing a watch. Nothing classy, but between the ability to do UTC time off the bezel and the tritium on the hands for at night, it could easily be my forever watch.

Attachment 116519
    Whatever you do, don’t post a link or anything 🤣
    #RESIST

Coros, all day if you’re into fitness. I read texts on my watch, track my training, and charge it about ONCE A WEEK. My wife had a few Apple Watches, she vastly prefers her Coros.

https://www.amazon.com/COROS-APEX-Pr.../dp/B0BKTS4SGG
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Whatever you do, don’t post a link or anything 🤣
    https://www.marathonwatch.com/collections/navigator-1
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Coros, all day if you’re into fitness. I read texts on my watch, track my training, and charge it about ONCE A WEEK. My wife had a few Apple Watches, she vastly prefers her Coros.

https://www.amazon.com/COROS-APEX-Pr.../dp/B0BKTS4SGG
    Name:  IMG_8041.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  43.3 KB
    #RESIST

User Tag List