Thread: Inforce APL ?

Site Supporter

Inforce APL ?

Anyone know if it will fit any of the Safariland ALS holsters? I have e-mailed Safariland, just thought someone here may have tried. Thanks.

got a response from safariland?
    I carry my G19 with apl in a SL SLS made for a G19/M3 combo. Works OK. ALS would be nice...

Site Supporter
    I have used them in both ALS and SLS. ALS works fine as it doesn't use the light to insure it stays holstered. The SLS fits the gun with the light, however no matter how tight it is set it doesn't cause a friction lock like it is meant to, however the SLS hood holds it. So really it takes the SLS from a level 2 holster to a level 1.

I have used them in Safariland ALS holsters made for the M&P with a Surefire X300. Works fine.

Works fine like it works, or works fine like you would carry it on duty that way?

I carried it on duty that way in a model 6860 holster for a while. No different than using the x300 light with the same gun and holster.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    I carried it on duty that way in a model 6860 holster for a while. No different than using the x300 light with the same gun and holster.
    you mean 6360 (sls) right?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    you mean 6360 (sls) right?
    6360 is an ALS/SLS.

User Tag List