Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: P35 Picture Thread

Sadly, all three of these have moved on to new homes.

Yost:

Sokol:

Heinie:

DB, that Novak is spectacular. I'm insanely jealous

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    DB, that Novak is spectacular. I'm insanely jealous
    I just got it........I am trying very hard not to fall in love. It feels wonderful. I get slide bit by HiPowers. The beavertail and oversized safety give it a very unique feel.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I just got it........I am trying very hard not to fall in love. It feels wonderful. I get slide bit by HiPowers. The beavertail and oversized safety give it a very unique feel.
    I assume you mean hammer bit. Send it back to Jim Milks. I'm sure adding on a beavertail would be easy for him.

Alright.. I will play.. only have pics of my Novak's BHP. My stock Mk IIIs I do not have pics of

Here is my one and only Novaks BHP after changing to Altamont Grip panels:

Name:  IMAG1583.jpg
Views: 1095
Size:  50.6 KB

Name:  IMAG1582.jpg
Views: 1114
Size:  43.4 KB
    Johnny Walker

Sadly, all three of these have moved on to new homes.

Yost:

Sokol:

Heinie:

I have a bone stock MkIII with Jim Garthwaite's name on it.. when he has an available slot in 2016. He is supposed to be reaching out to me in March 2016. That Yost gun looks mighty sweet and I feel your pain at losing the guns you just shared! OUCH.
    Johnny Walker

I assume you mean hammer bit. Send it back to Jim Milks. I'm sure adding on a beavertail would be easy for him.
    I meant to say that youcould send the EGW back to Jim. Did he build it? or George?

P35 Picture Thread

The left fn hp mkii is a dog of war. Most likely a battle field recovery in horrible condition when I got it but still useable. The browning mkiii on the right has novak sights, c & s hammer and black t finish, it's highly reliable and easy to make 100 yard shots with. Both Israeli surplus.

On the top is my alloy fn hp. Also with novaks and black t finish. The weight of a g22 but with a great trigger. It serves my daughter now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by serialsolver; 12-09-2015 at 07:37 PM.

This just came in today. Surplus FN High Power MKII. Hopefully this doesn't lead me down another very expensive rabbit hole. But It probably will.

This one was made in 51 or 52.

Once I got used to the small sights and the trigger the results were pleasing from 15 yards.

Not bad for an old has been.

I mean the pistol not me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Tag List