Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 65 of 65

Thread: P35 Picture Thread

  1. #61
    Known Industry Shill Tamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Okay, it's not technically a P-35...it's better!

    Name:  _TRK6695.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  89.1 KB
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

    I can explain it to you. I canít understand it for you.

  2. #62
    Crunchenticker Devotee Suvorov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Okay, it's not technically a P-35...it's better!

    Name:  _TRK6695.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  89.1 KB
    And your Esteemed Opinion?

    Iíve yet to see one in the wild, but I wonít lie - the photos make me feel tinglyÖ..

  3. #63
    Known Industry Shill Tamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    And your Esteemed Opinion?

    Iíve yet to see one in the wild, but I wonít lie - the photos make me feel tinglyÖ..
    I seriously think it's a better pistol. I hope it sells well and they decide to do a version with an optics cut and rail.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

    I can explain it to you. I canít understand it for you.

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    south TX
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Okay, it's not technically a P-35...it's better!

    Name:  _TRK6695.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  89.1 KB
    I really want to put my mitts on one, but have not seen one in person yet. If it fits my hand well, I may go all in one one.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

  5. #65
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    I seriously think it's a better pistol. I hope it sells well and they decide to do a version with an optics cut and rail.
    What are your impressions on the weight of the thing? It's like heavier than a Government Model right?

    I hafta admit to being a bit intrigued by it anyway.

    Er, never mind -- I read your nice article so now I know.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •