Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Kyle

Chris Kyle

Was killed today in Texas. Murdered from what I am told along with another spec ops soldier. Manhunt underway, I happen to know one of the hunters. The killer is apparently known.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Keith View Post
    Was killed today in Texas. Murdered from what I am told along with another spec ops soldier. Manhunt underway, I happen to know one of the hunters. The killer is apparently known.
    Christ. Pouring a scotch to lift to them.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Wow! What's going on these days?
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Rest in peace, warrior.

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

http://www.yourstephenvilletx.com/ne...9bb2963f4.html

A former Tarleton State University student who wrote the best-selling book, "American Sniper," was one of two victims shot and killed at Rough Creek Lodge late Saturday afternoon.
    Chris Kyle and a friend were found dead at Rough Creek's shooting range.
    Last edited by Ray Keith; 02-02-2013 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Addition

http://www.yourstephenvilletx.com/ne...9bb2963f4.html

Here's hoping the perp is caught/killed quickly, preferably killed. Prayers for Mr. Kyle's family and friends.

WTF?
    It sounds like they are looking for a truck with a skull sticker (Craft logo?) on it and with them having a strong suspect and the location of the shooting being at the range I'm guessing this is going to be "personal".
    edit: the truck was Kyle's stolen from the range. and they have a suspect in custody now.
    Last edited by JodyH; 02-02-2013 at 10:22 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    Wow! What's going on these days?
    Seriously, wtf?

"For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

User Tag List