Thread: USGI mag limiters

USGI mag limiters

http://www.7rounder.com/

Saddened that its come to this.

Impressed by the response time to bring a product to market.

That's a hell of a mark up for what is probably a piece of CNC'ed ABS. Agreed with being impressed that they managed to get it up and running that fast.
    I do my best proofreading after I hit "Send"

I feel sick......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    AKA: SkyLine1

"11. Go to the range, shoot over and over with lots of magazine changes and exercise whats left of your 2nd amendment rights. " (sic)

They got the instructions right.... :/

If NY believes criminals will limit themselves to 7 rounds, then perhaps they will believe the law-abiding folks will only put 7 in those 30-rounders.

More on topic, but I think if I was in NY, I'd rather have a smaller mag as opposed to a neutered 30-round sized magazine. Seems like it would just save space.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy99 View Post
    If NY believes criminals will limit themselves to 7 rounds, then perhaps they will believe the law-abiding folks will only put 7 in those 30-rounders.

More on topic, but I think if I was in NY, I'd rather have a smaller mag as opposed to a neutered 30-round sized magazine. Seems like it would just save space.
    You would lose the opportunity to monopod your mag though, which can be advantageous at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    You would lose the opportunity to monopod your mag though, which can be advantageous at times.
    Ah, fair point. I didn't think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy99 View Post

Not just save space but also make it easier to work with, I've always preferred the 20-round AR mags over the 30 rounders, just seemed to make the gun a bit more user-friendly for me. That may be because I learned the AR back in the days when they only had 20 round mags!
    "PLAN FOR YOUR TRAINING TO BE A REFLECTION OF REAL LIFE INSTEAD OF HOPING THAT REAL LIFE WILL BE A REFLECTION OF YOUR TRAINING!"

User Tag List