Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is NOT helping........

This is NOT helping........

Sigh......

Maybe learn some gun safety stuff...... Freaking idiots ....
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...o-indiana?lite
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Sometimes I think we are our own worst enemy in this debate.

Gun appreciation day as a whole didn't help anything.
    twitter.com/ddbaxte

you can't legislate away stupid. if you could we wouldn't need to require all cars to have active stability control, laws that say you can't talk on your cell phone, you must wear seat belts, etc.

those discharges weren't accidental either... they were negligent. part of me wants to scream "they should have their permits/firearms taken away until they can prove they're responsible", but we're in such a huge scrape right now over bigger issues... I'm torn. maybe a really good stiff smack upside the head to start?

I bet a lot of folks are selling grandpa's old guns now trying to cash in since they've never used them.

It amazes me how many people when "unsure" of a gun's loaded/unloaded status, do not just go ahead and treat it as being LOADED just to be on the safe side.

And... screw the guns, these idiots DRIVE automobiles!

These types of incidents are one major reason I hate gun shows and public ranges.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    These types of incidents are one major reason I hate gun shows and public ranges.
    Exactly. I haven't been to a gun show in 12'ish years.

If you're looking for something other than beef jerkey and belt buckles, there are better places to go.

Our club's main fund raising effort every year is our gun shows. Being a moderately responsible member, I like to help out manning the door. (Typical of most clubs, the overwhelming majority of the club membership is curiously absent when it comes time to help out.)

Anyway, I won't work the front door while the show is open. I've had far too many muzzles in my face over the years. I'll just get up at some un-Godly hour and provide security. It's safer.

I had one old gent, immensely proud of his heavily engraved Walther PPK, who just insisted in keeping it pointed at me despite my repeated efforts to physically push it off to the side in hopes he'd get the hint. He just didn't get it.

Damn male egos. Everybody's an expert.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    Exactly. I haven't been to a gun show in 12'ish years.

If you're looking for something other than beef jerkey and belt buckles, there are better places to go.
    That is good beef jerky though.
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

User Tag List