Thread: AR 10 rounders

AR 10 rounders

Well, if it happens, MagPul has some nice 10 round P mags debuting at SHOT this year.

Quote Originally Posted by WDW View Post
    Well, if it happens, MagPul has some nice 10 round P mags debuting at SHOT this year.
    I'd be inclined to pick up a few for the hell of it....

They actually have a lot of new stuff on their site debuting @ SHOT. I was especially excited to see they now have a 590 shotgun stock & fore end available. Def getting one of those.

I would like some 10 rounders just to have, don't really know why. I won't buy them until this stuff passes though out of spite.
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

PSA had an 870 with the Magpul stock and fore-end. I was surprised at how nice they felt during dry fire.

Yeah, the shotgun stocks look a little weird, but they feel great. The stock on my 590A1 is kinda chincy so I'm really glad they came out with it.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by JConn View Post
    I would like some 10 rounders just to have, don't really know why. I won't buy them until this stuff passes though out of spite.
    I've got a few 10-rd AR mags I picked up out of junk bins at gun shops in late '04 for, like, a buck a piece. Just because what the heck.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

User Tag List