Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA Life Membership $300

Site Supporter

NRA Life Membership $300

Several sources are advising that NRA is currently offering a life membership for $300, no sponsorship from a current life member is required.
    http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/142...p_Needed_.html
    I just upgraded my regular annual NRA membership to Life. No sponsorship is needed.
    Just call this number: 1-888-678-7894

You do not even need to be an active member or have a Life members sponsorship.
    The phone call is a bit painful but well worth it I think. I do not know how long the upgrade
    special will last.
    http://www.glockforum.com/forum/f14/...p-300-a-16334/
    In case it hasn't been posted. The NRA is running a special right now where anyone can get a full life membership for $300. It used to be that you needed an existing life member to sponsor you. All you have to do is call this number. I have no idea how long this promotion will last. 1-888-678-7894.
    If you're reading this and you're not an NRA member, please consider putting aside the things you don't like about the NRA, remember all the things you DO like, and join today. Despite any warts, the NRA is our strongest line of defense against the gun grabbers.

If you don't want to spend $300, you can become an annual member for net-zero cost.
    Follow this link to an earlier thread about the deal from Bass Pro. $25 annual membership gets you a $25 Bass Pro gift card.
    http://pistol-forum.com/showthread.p...p-Deal-is-Back
    or directly here: https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/s...AG&hid=4487688

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Hell of a deal.

I paid like $700 for mine, IIRC, and that was 20 years ago.

Phone only? Started by rumor? 70% off with no sponsoring? I'd be skeptical until I saw something in writing from the NRA. This smells of a scam...

I got a mailer from the NRA offering to up my Lifetime to an Endowment Membership for only $250. I might do it. I havent given them money in years.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    Phone only? Started by rumor? 70% off with no sponsoring? I'd be skeptical until I saw something in writing from the NRA. This smells of a scam...
    Interesting thought.
    I assumed it was legit since I am 100% confident about sponsored/gifted life memberships for $300..
    I'm in the process of making some calls to verified NRA numbers to try and confirm. Will advise.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Seems to have started around Jan 8-10 by Tom Gresham on Twitter. Seems legit, but then I'm already a life member.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MEH View Post
    Seems to have started around Jan 8-10 by Tom Gresham on Twitter. Seems legit, but then I'm already a life member.
    While I was on hold with NRA at a number I know is legit, my google-fu came up with this:
    http://www.guntalk.com/site.php?pageID=15&newsID=491

NRA LIFETIME Membership for $300
    Tom was able to work out a great deal - with a special phone number - for this latest deal to join the NRA for LIFE!
    Special toll-free number just for friends of Tom Gresham. No waiting on hold. No need to give Tom's life member number. $300 for a life membership.
    Just call 1-888-678-7894.
    That would be enough verification for me, YMMV.
    If it turned out to be a scam, I believe my CC provider would be able to handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    While I was on hold with NRA at a number I know is legit, my google-fu came up with this:
    http://www.guntalk.com/site.php?pageID=15&newsID=491

That would be enough verification for me, YMMV.
    If it turned out to be a scam, I believe my CC provider would be able to handle it.
    Do keep us in the loop re: the NRA's response.

Site Supporter
    Do keep us in the loop re: the NRA's response.
    I found that on the Tom Givens web site and dozens of folks on other boards posting about it working, so I quit holding.
    Gotta get some work done.

It may not be definitive, but after multiple references to the Tom Gresham thing, I was able to find this, on his Guntalk website:

About 3/4 way down
    A QUARTER-MILLION NEW NRA MEMBERS
    This morning I talked with the head of membership at the NRA and discovered that over the last month nearly a quarter-million people have joined. That's why you can't get your phone call answered at HQ, and why it takes so long on hold. That's good news, of course.

To avoid the waits, you can join or buy gift memberships through our link (we even arranged a discount for you) over at our website, www.guntalk.com. Just look for the "Join The NRA" logo at the lower left. I get a commission on each membership purchased through that link, and I donate 100 percent of that to the Second Amendment Foundation. So, when you buy an NRA membership this way, you are also contributing to the SAF.

The NRA also has a special promotion for a huge discount on life memberships. Regularly it's $1,000, but this promotion lets you buy a life membership for only $300. The key is that you must be invited by a current life member.

Hey! No problem. I'm a life member, and I'm inviting you. We even found a way around the long wait times. This phone number is only for folks who have been invited by me. That's all of you! Just call 1-888-678-7894. You don't even need my life member number, because that phone number is linked to my number. There is no commission on this, but it's a heck of a deal. Only 300 bucks for a life membership. Might as well buy one for you and each of your children. Talk about a lifetime gift!
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

User Tag List