Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NRA Life Membership $300

What (other than giving more money) is the difference between Life Member, Endowment Member, or Patron Member? I'm all for giving money to a good cause---but I don't actually know what difference these levels will make to me, and for several hundred dollars, I'd like to know.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jthhapkido View Post
    What (other than giving more money) is the difference between Life Member, Endowment Member, or Patron Member? I'm all for giving money to a good cause---but I don't actually know what difference these levels will make to me, and for several hundred dollars, I'd like to know.
    There's little extra direct benefit for increasing your membership level. It's more money to NRA in their fight against the gun grabbers. You get a different color ribbon to wear at NRA events, you might get some increased level of freebie insurance (my Life membership upped my free firearms insurance from 2500 to 5000?, IIRC) and you might get some recognition and better seating at NRA events... The "free" jacket is nicer than the "free" tote bag I got with my Life membership. LOL
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Upgrade to Endowment Member: $250
    Spitting in Michael Bloomberg's face: Priceless

Done.

Site Supporter
    NRA Weekend at Cabela's. Feb 8-9

NRA membership - $35
    Cabela's gift card - $25
    Net: $10

In stores only.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    NRA Membership drive is on for 2016.

http://www.nra2016.org/

When you log in the site will give you the offer(s?) for your current membership level.

I'm told that upgrading from "Member" (annual) to "Life" is $500.... Not able to confirm.
    When I logged in I was offered an upgrade from Endowment to Patron for $250.

I'm planning a donation to NRA-ILA this year. Just wanted to pass along the heads up in case you're considering NRA in your budget plans.
    Apparently membership dues are going up in January. FWIW.

I got this notice as well. The smaller upgrades are a good way to snag a donation from a life member, I think.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Just upgraded from Endowment to Patron.

Site Supporter
    So today I went to ILA to make a donation via their web site. Found out that their credit card entry screen has a flaw.... The list of expiration years only goes to 2021 and my CC expires in 2022. LOL.

I sent them a note about it.... but figured I'd post here in case anyone here from NRA might read this and not see the generic "Contact Us" message I sent them.

User Tag List