Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: KSTG at the NRA 22-January-2013

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JConn View Post
    It helps enforce proper use of cover (as much as is possible in a game).
    And if it were per position, as the target count or difficulty rises the more people might be willing to take the penalty in order to make the shot easier/faster.

Quote Originally Posted by JConn View Post
    The one thing about the cover rule, and the way it is scored now (no warning/per target) that I like is that it is such a severe penalty it forces you to ensure you aren't crowding cover. It helps enforce proper use of cover (as much as is possible in a game).
    I agree with this....and I MAY hills the record for highest % of possible cover violations. Cheap lesson, compared to learning it in a fight...
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post

FWIW: The cover/cover rule is per target, not per shot fired.

I know I could have benefited in more than one match, if an RO yelled a warning, I think Chris Rhines has a good argument against any RO communication with a shooter (other than yelling STOP).
    Thanks for the clarification. Chris certainly has a fair point - will meditate on this further. Everything is a balance.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

I had a good time, the long shots were long and the rules are what they are and I need more practice(maybe today).I'll be back when ever I can, thanks.

Video and Pics

Quote Originally Posted by televiper View Post
    There was someone taking pictures or video (from the way he was holding the camera, I'm guessing video) at my session. Does anyone know if those are going to be posted somewhere or if that was his personal collection?
    I finally finished some of the photos and video which can be found here:

Photo Set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeroflu...7632573263410/

Video (Short Version): http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeroflu...410?likes_hd=1

Video (Full Version on YouTube): http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=CPcXccBt4xU

I still have a lot more raw footage to process so a a longer version will be posted on YouTube when its finished.

I do appreciate any feedback. Please feel free to use pics, with proper attribution - Photo Courtesy of zeroflux.com
    Last edited by zeroflux; 01-27-2013 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Added new links

Stephen,

Thanks for the photos! They look great. I spotted myself in two of them!

User Tag List