Thread: Del Fatti IWB for HK45C/P30

Del Fatti IWB for HK45C/P30

A buddy successfully navigated the Del Fatti waiting list, and had an IWB holster made for each of us for the HK 45C/P30. While at a quick glance it looks just like a Versa Max from Sparks, it is simply the best carrying, most comfortable IWB holster I have worn. The HK feels as thin as a 1911, and even clicks in almost like a Kydex holster. You almost feel like the pistol isn't there.

Matt is an artist-mad holster scientist hybrid. I have one of his holsters for P7M8, and it is the best leather holster I've owned, comparing favorably to number of Alessi and Milt Sparks holsters I've had. It is hard to understand how such a small print holster can be so stable while carrying one of the most difficult pistols to build holsters for. Unfortunately, his waiting list requires a healthy dose of either patience or amnesia on a part of a client.

I need a holster for my HK45C... how long is the wait with him right now?

Here is a fun question- does the 45C fit into the P30 holster?

He is not taking orders.

Quote Originally Posted by GregK View Post
    I need a holster for my HK45C... how long is the wait with him right now?

Here is a fun question- does the 45C fit into the P30 holster?
    2 years...

2nd part...no way

Generally, yes, but since my Del Fatti is made for the HK 45C, and not the P30, I can't say for sure on this Del Fatti IWB holster.

In the past, I have had a P30 with Heinie sights, which are on the tall side, scrap leather on a Rosen Upper Limit for the P30, but not in an Upper Limit for the 45C. Since then, I have just started ordering HK 45C holsters, and the P30 has fit great in each of these leather and kydex holsters.

A few months back, the Del Fatti order book opened again, and my buddy sent a HK 45C over, and now we have two beautiful holsters. I just can't get over how comfortable it is, as I basically forget the 45C is on board.

Glad to see you made it through and got a Del Fatti rig, but pictures, let's see this work of art. Enjoy the new rig.

User Tag List