Thread: 5.11 Blade-Tech AIWB

5.11 Blade-Tech AIWB

Has anyone used this holster? How do you like it?

I have not but I would caution that AIWB is not where you want to start out with a cheap holster. Strongly recommend CCC, Dark Star Gear, and JRC Holsters. Of those, Dark Star Gear can get you taken care of the fastest and happily, with a quality, comfortable holster.
    #RESIST

I bought a blade tech holster once and as The Man Upstairs as my witness I swear I'll never own another. I'll wait the 6-12 weeks for quality, handmade holsters from now on.

Cane and Derby turned out a "PIC" (practical internal carry) appendix holster for me in about 5 weeks.

Cost me $85

Fit and Finish of the product are excellent.

Kyle Lamb sent me one a while back but I've been to busy to really wear it alot.

I purchased one of these for my G19. It was... "ok."

Nice enough if you need something quick to hold you over till your better holster arrives but not really something I'd use all the time. The belt clip was emblazoned with 5.11 and plastic was much thicker than a regular kydex holster.

also, since I was able to get a good deal at the time I picked up one for my shield as well. Garbage. The magazine gets ejected about 50% of the time I wear the holster.

It's been binned.

User Tag List