Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New guy with a question

Has anyone used gunbroker.com. it seems my quest to find a glock 34 has taken me to the site. It seems that every dealer in north carolina area is price gouging. I just feel lil worried mailing money first to get my gun later.

I have used gunbroker in the past. I always have gone through a seller that has a lot of positive feedback with no issues.

I will say that right now is not the best time to buy a pistol unless you are in need. It seems many are taking opportunity of market.

Paul, if you have a CAC card, you can buy at LEO prices. IIRC, it's sub 500 for a G34 with plastic sights. Think Lawmen's is your dealer in NC.

http://lawmens.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Al T. View Post
    Paul, if you have a CAC card, you can buy at LEO prices. IIRC, it's sub 500 for a G34 with plastic sights. Think Lawmen's is your dealer in NC.

http://lawmens.com/
    Or you can buy direct from Glock with their Individual Officer Purchase program. May take a bit, as they make them to order, but it's the lowest possible price.

Very cool, might have to do straight from glock deal. Thank you again for quick replys

Quote Originally Posted by EOD_Paul View Post
    Very cool, might have to do straight from glock deal. Thank you again for quick replys
    Just give them a call and ask about the program and they'll transfer you to a rep who will email you the instructions and order form. Wait time was 6-10 weeks last year, not sure how this gun craze has affected it, so it may take a little bit...

User Tag List