Thread: Blued Tactical Supergrade

Blued Tactical Supergrade

Overall, this might just be my nicest pistol. It is nearly flawless, even more so than the stainless TSG.

Features: Matte charcoal bluing, 20lpi on the front strap, chamfered slide stop, heavy bevel on the side, checkering under the trigger guard, spare 40 cal bbl, flush cut crowns, flat wire recoil spring, gold bead fs, ball cuts, custom markings, exhibition grade grips.

And finally some observations prior to the pics - the checkering is the best I've seen from the WC shop. The FPS, strangely, is not flat bottomed as I think it should be.

I'm going coyote hunting. The media has me saturated with bad news. Time to get away.

Bill, that is a very nice 1911. You stated in your coatings thread that you have a preference for charcoal blue. Does this also include your carry guns?

Beautiful!

Interesting. Two things stand out there. The bevel to the grips for a magwell, which I don't understand, and the not very tightly fit ejector.

At least it has a nice full length guide rod for increased reliability and reduced recoil.

That is beautiful
    Taking a break from social media.

Nice gun.

I agree, they did a great job on the finish.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Haraise View Post
    The bevel to the grips for a magwell, which I don't understand...
    This.

Dude, that looks like white socks showing between your floods and your loafers. (Edit: And the fact that they're Armani floods and Ferragamo* loafers just makes it all the more jarring.)

*How odd that Firefox knows "Armani" but not "Ferragamo". Read into that what you will.
    Last edited by Tamara; 12-23-2012 at 06:57 AM.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    This.

Dude, that looks like white socks showing between your floods and your loafers.
    You calling me a fashion deaf nerd? Cause if you are................................

User Tag List