Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Auto-5 Fans?

Auto-5 Fans?

Grabbed a nice prewar (full choke, of course ) 12ga to go squirrel hunting with this PM. Pics to follow.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    I sometimes miss mine, but I'm not really shotgun people, so I do get a lot more use out of the K-22 Combat Masterpiece it turned into.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

You probably already know this, but on the off chance you dont':

Don't shoot steel shot through it.

Nice shotgun.

Wouldn't dare!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Oops. When you first posted that, I missed that it was the engineery guy. I'm sure you did know that.

Meh. Another antiquated JMB design. The next thing you'll be touting is that lousy little .22 auto rifle he cobbled together.

In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    The next thing you'll be touting is that lousy little .22 auto rifle he cobbled together.
    Y'know, while it's mechanically an elegant little gun, it does not bother me to not own one. I think it's an aesthetic holdover from when I thought the size ratio of stock-to-receiver made it look like Zippy the Rimfire.

(The Winchester 1890, OTOH, makes me all weak in the knees, and the Remington Model 8 is the official longarm of the steampunk army.)

I killed my first rabbit with a 241

Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    I killed my first rabbit with a 241
    241's not as bad as the O.G. FN/Browning; I think it's the angle of the stock comb and less-bulbous forearm that help the 241.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Y'know, while it's mechanically an elegant little gun, it does not bother me to not own one. I think it's an aesthetic holdover from when I thought the size ratio of stock-to-receiver made it look like Zippy the Rimfire.

(The Winchester 1890, OTOH, makes me all weak in the knees, and the Remington Model 8 is the official longarm of the steampunk army.)
    Make mine the 62a.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

User Tag List