Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *FACEPALM* Now we're on to SKI MASKS?? Realllllly???

*FACEPALM* Now we're on to SKI MASKS?? Realllllly???

Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

I've always wanted to set up a small table outside a bank and sell ski masks and pantyhose.

The stupidity in that article just makes me shake my head. "Hey Mr. Criminal, it's illegal to wear a mask. Oh, and if you didn't already know, it's illegal to rob places. K-thanks."
    Time flies when you throw your watch.

Next, everyone will only be able to wear flipflops, because they make you noisy and slow

Finally, white or black socks with flipflops can become fashionable-lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Just because I can't be bothered to open another thread.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...faced-murder-/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

It’s DC, I’m not surprised.
    "Take the message to Garcia."

I think the idea of limiting the sale, possession and wear of ski masks has merit.

-Limit the number of merchants or vendors permitted to offer them for sale within the District.

-Prohibit the importation of them into the District (David Gregory is exempt).

-Prohibit civilians from wearing ski masks (military and LE on official duty are exempt).

-Launch a PR / media blitz outlining the danger posed by the easy availability of such dangerous and boorish fashion accessories, and offer creative alternatives, such as Soviet era fur hats (ushankas). A benefit to donning a ushakna would enable the wearer to show pride and solidarity with the Party, and could influence others to show their anti-imperialist zeal!

Name:  large_lenin_ushanka.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  73.4 KB

Now I know the rest of the story.

Today at lunch I went out to purchase some ski masks for an upcoming ski vacation with some buddies. To my surprise they were $50 each for the simple plain black ones. Horrified I asked "why so much". The harried sales person answered "I don't know, it's been crazy like this all day". By this time, there were hundreds of young folks gathering behind me with money in hand clamoring to get to the ski mask table.

I left, wondering why I hadn't stocked up on ski masks during the summer when they were plentiful and cheap.

Cool. Now I can open an internet auction forum "banditsupplies.com" and sell my stash for big bucks.

With the size of my melon I need a high capacity ski mask, guess I better stock up.
    (Random thought: I wonder where the well dressed armed robber finds ski masks down here where it's eleventy thousand degrees most of the time?)

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    With the size of my melon I need a high capacity ski mask, guess I better stock up.
    (Random thought: I wonder where the well dressed armed robber finds ski masks down here where it's eleventy thousand degrees most of the time?)
    It's a little known fact that you can order assault masks online and have them delivered to your door. And don't get me started on the snow show loophole! The REI lobby is killing our children.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

User Tag List