Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The marketplace reacts to the news...

I got $5 that says at least some of the auctions with outrageous prices will be seen again listed soon, either because someone was shill bidding their own item and ended up "winning", or because someone was being stupid and will back out. Not to say there isn't plenty of stupid to go around.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    I have sold off a couple dozen of those lately on GB. I had 6 of the Steyr ones go for $205 last week. I bought FAL mags at knob creek every time I went for years and still have a pile of them too.
    This is when I wish I hadn't lived through the last AWB. I've been buying 30-rd AR mags in onesie-twosies every gun show or gun store clearance bin since '04 and stashing them in the attic the way my Depression-Survivor grandma had every doorknob in the house festooned with rubber bands. I can't bring myself to sell any of them, even though I should...
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

In a strange way, I'm kind of glad to be overseas where I can't really buy anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    This is when I wish I hadn't lived through the last AWB. I've been buying 30-rd AR mags in onesie-twosies every gun show or gun store clearance bin since '04 and stashing them in the attic the way my Depression-Survivor grandma had every doorknob in the house festooned with rubber bands. I can't bring myself to sell any of them, even though I should...
    Wish I had done that...

I've put up some use pmags on gunbroker; right now I'm cashing in at right at $30 a mag....for used mags.
    Good thing I preordered all those gen 3 pmags..

User Tag List