Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The marketplace reacts to the news...

The biggest gun store here in Colorado Springs is sold out of all ARs except .308s and some VERY high end .223s (and they could be gone by now for all I know) and this store was already stupid expensive.

Nics checks are taking 35 to 90 minutes depending on whether or not something gets further reviewed. Sold our 5600$ sr25 ecc today. It's nuts
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    I've slung guns across the glass for the enactment of AWB '94 and its repeal, on 9/11, and during the "Y2K" panic. Folks I've talked to say they haven't seen the like since 12/31/99. (When we closed the store that day, there wasn't a single round of ammo in a service caliber, 12ga shotshell, or self-loading rifle left on the shelf.)
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Am I the only one thinking there are going to be some smoking hot deals in 4 years?
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Am I the only one thinking there are going to be some smoking hot deals in 4 years?
    More like four months (as soon as people can't pay their 10 k credit card bill).

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I was shocked that while the obvious was selling fast, additionally 1911s (single stacks) and revolvers were going like hotcakes also. Hunting ammo, shotguns, .22s.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    More like four months (as soon as people can't pay their 10 k credit card bill).

I only did $350...luckily I had more lowers than I remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    I only did $350...luckily I had more lowers than I remembered.
    I found a spare 6920 and Daniel Defense M4 in my collection, so I'm good there.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    I found a spare 6920 and Daniel Defense M4 in my collection, so I'm good there.

I wish I was able to "find" an extra AR or two in my collection. Mine is looking particularly lonely...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post
    I wish I was able to "find" an extra AR or two in my collection. Mine is looking particularly lonely...
    PM me. A store in my area had a ton on the shelf. At least two dozen AR-15s, and some lowers.

User Tag List