Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: The marketplace reacts to the news...

This guy has listed a M&P Sport (from the looks of the pictures) for $2300. Two months ago a friend bought one for $550.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/thr...son-M-amp-P-15
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    This guy has listed a M&P Sport (from the looks of the pictures) for $2300. Two months ago a friend bought one for $550.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/thr...son-M-amp-P-15
    My buddy got 1500 for his sport. Paid $599 7 months ago.

I found some standard-capacity S&W 5906 mags. I don't even have a 5906 anymore, haven't had one for years. Maybe it's time to start on Gunbroker myself...

Picked up several new 25 rd M&P 15-22 mags this weekend at $19 a pop. Don't yet own the rifle, but it never hurts to have spare mags.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Back around '04-'06, I made a very conscious decision to change my focus from gun accumulating to gun collecting, and began to divest myself of "flat-black people-poppers".

I kept the custom 1911s, since I carried them, but all the various Glocks and SIGs and HKs and Berettas got turned into more old S&W revolvers. Similarly, I kept a brace or so of AR carbines for practical reasons, but unloaded everything from the old AK underfolder and the custom .223 FAL to the full-pimp HK-91 and the Beretta AR70 in favor of old Mausers, Springfields, Mannlicher-Schoenaurs, and the like.

Now I'm seeing the craziest price bubble I've seen since the Dutch went long on tulip bulbs.

I'm feeling a little sick.

I wonder what that AR70 would fetch on Gunbroker right now?
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    Picked up several new 25 rd M&P 15-22 mags this weekend at $19 a pop. Don't yet own the rifle, but it never hurts to have spare mags.
    You did well:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=322927621

Insane.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    Indeed.

I'm pissed that I don't have more mags for mine (I have three or four 25-rounders and a couple ten-rounders I bought used for cheap) 'cause I'd be sellin' like a felon.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Are you guys seeing shortages of pistol caliber ammo? I haven't been looking real hard, but was in a Gander Mountain this weekend and they had plenty of everything that wasn't related to AR's or AK's. I'm not sure if that's because it was in a little podunk town, or their prices being not too great, or if there's just not a shortage (yet).

Just waiting on the FAL mag panic.......Come on, baby!
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Just waiting on the FAL mag panic.......Come on, baby!
    I have tons of five round K98 stripper clips. Still no panic buy rush on those, darn it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

User Tag List