Thread: Just in time for Hanukkah

We are diminished

Just in time for Hanukkah

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    I used to think bullpups were cool.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Mmmmmm. Looks like I better start pinching pennies now.
    Time flies when you throw your watch.

Nice. I handled a Keltec .308 bullpup last sat and if price were no object I'd be compelled to try it out, good or bad.

I'm not current on the reviews of the Tavor. More is always better.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Looks promising.

I've owned the FS2000 and MSAR 556, and those left a bad taste in my mouth. Both fired 5.56x45 cartridges, but didn't suit my needs as well as the magnificent Stoner platform. Both fell short in terms of ergonomics for me, and I sold them off.

If the Tavor can be supported with readily available spare parts, good warranty/repair services, aftermarket accessories and a reasonable street price, I think it'll sell very well.

More options are always better for the end user.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Nice. I handled a Keltec .308 bullpup last sat and if price were no object I'd be compelled to try it out, good or bad.
    If I was playing "truth or dare" and the dare was "let George Kelgren set a .308 off next to your head" I'd pick truth EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    If I was playing "truth or dare" and the dare was "let George Kelgren set a .308 off next to your head" I'd pick truth EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    Awesome. Just awesome.
    #RESIST

Personally, I absolutely love the Steyr AUG (ONLY the Austrian built versions). I am excited to see what the Tavor brings to the table as the reports I have gotten from some guys in elite units in Israel have been very positive.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    That's what the guys at the LGS said too. Or words to that effect.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I've heard as many "shalom dear" as "oy vey" comments in regards to this rifle.

User Tag List