Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The shootings of Raylan Givens

The shootings of Raylan Givens

If only it worked that way in real life. Epic.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

I really do love that show; although I have to think that he'd be on admin leave basically forever with the number of bodies he's dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    I really do love that show; although I have to think that he'd be on admin leave basically forever with the number of bodies he's dropped.
    Most I've ever personally known someone to have was 3 and that was over a 20 year arch. Cirillo holds the modern record doesn't he? Lance Thomas has got to be the civi with the most.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

Jelly Bryce was way up there IIRC.

But the OCONUS top hunters must be just tagged out OTOH.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    I love that show too.
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    One of my favorite "Chief Art" lines: "You know if first grade if you bit someone every week they'd start to think of you as a biter." (or something to that effect)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks2112 View Post
    Most I've ever personally known someone to have was 3 and that was over a 20 year arch. Cirillo holds the modern record doesn't he? Lance Thomas has got to be the civi with the most.
    There is an active cop somewhere in AZ with seven at last count. That is by far the highest I know of anybody this side of the Jelly Bryce era.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Jelly Bryce was way up there IIRC.

But the OCONUS top hunters must be just tagged out OTOH.
    No bag limit.........
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post

There is an active cop somewhere in AZ with seven at last count. That is by far the highest I know of anybody this side of the Jelly Bryce era.

James Peters...http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...aced-on-leave/

He is now retired...http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...e_cop_wi_1.php

Nice pensions they have in AZ...

IIRC, Larry Mudgett had 8 fights and Scottie Reitz had 5. There was someone else within those units that had a similar number.

User Tag List