Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: The shootings of Raylan Givens

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    That's good thinkin. It's chock full of them! I mean, it's closing in on ludicrous level.

I set it up to record too, but just so I wouldn't miss it, which is a guaranteed certainty. Being able to run through the ads makes it a lot less irritating. Looks to be a good show after watching the first.
    I have hopes. Olyphant is supposedly pretty set on ensuring that the Justified shows are true to Elmore Leonard's style and tone. And given that it is based on one of his books, well, we shall see.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

The book has an interesting ending. We'll see if they follow through on it.

Once the seasons is over can the series be streamed without commercials? That would be the only way I could watch it.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    I watched the first two episodes on hulu. I like it so far but his daughter is about to give me a fucking heart attack. I pay for ad free hulu so no commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    On a side note, I see "The Mayans" is canceled. I never watched it, so I don't know if it was good or bad. But from what I'm seeing of FX lineups, I'm betting it Woke itself into oblivion.
    Maybe it was determined to be Jump The Shark impossible to make a show about an organized crime biker gang doing illegal biker gang criminal stuff that was woke (enough)

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I watched the first two episodes on hulu. I like it so far but his daughter is about to give me a fucking heart attack. I pay for ad free hulu so no commercials.
    Agreed. I pray they don’t go the way of 24 and have her as a constant distraction and in danger like Kim was.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Agreed. I pray they don’t go the way of 24 and have her as a constant distraction and in danger like Kim was.
    I was no fan of Bosch's daughter either. (And I'm no misogynist...but there's a pattern here.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I looked the show up on IMDB. She’s only in three episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    I looked the show up on IMDB. She’s only in three episodes.
    Kim's mentioned 3 times in the descriptions of season1. Or do I have the wrong devastatingly distracting and annoying she who was in way more than 3 episodes of either show?

I haven’t found it to be that “woke.” I thought it was entertaining seeing him getting called out on some of the stuff he got away with in the hollers of Kentucky that obviously wouldn’t fly this day and age.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I was no fan of Bosch's daughter either. (And I'm no misogynist...but there's a pattern here.)
    This girl is way worse than Bosch’s daughter.

User Tag List