Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

Thread: The shootings of Raylan Givens

Good ending. I wish they could of found an excuse for playing this song at the end. https://youtu.be/o2TmyML0OWg?si=4bFlU1gHwaWum-Bb

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary1911A1 View Post
    Good ending. I wish they could of found an excuse for playing this song at the end. https://youtu.be/o2TmyML0OWg?si=4bFlU1gHwaWum-Bb
    Oh yeah. That would have been awesome. I agree with an earlier post that said the ending of this episode was more like the original show.

Spoiler Alert:
    The last 10 or 15 minutes felt like a setup for the next "season." We got to see a couple of faces from the original series, Boyd and Wynonia. Natalie Zee has been on another show, "La Brea." Frankly, she was looking a bit wolfish in that one. I thought she was past her best use by date. But when she showed up in the fanalie of this, she brought the "Justified" Wynona hotness.
    I'm hoping they'll bring back new season set out in the sticks with some of the original cast. They need Boyd, Wynona and and Mags.
    Last edited by Bigguy; 08-30-2023 at 08:44 PM.

Site Supporter
    If there is a new season of Justified - Justified-On-The-Road - Boyd will dump the prison hottie by episode 2 and start looking for Ava.
    Which is OK by me.

Site Supporter
    Nice ending - when I saw Boyd preaching, I couldn't help but thinking of Baby Billy from the Gemstones. Walter Goggins is such a great actor. If there is a new season, will Boyd go after Givens, vice versa or mutual? Boyd's escape didn't seem believable - OH WAIT - DIDN'T THAT HAPPEN for real?

Wonder if the new judge woman will still be in his life?

Motivates me to take my 1911 down to the basement to dry fire a bit after I work out.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Site Supporter
    I just didn't like this season of Justified. First few episodes the daughter was a drag. Middle of the season was ok. Lady cop and the murder gun was just stupid.

Best part of this season was the teaser at the end for next season, hopefully. Please leave the daughter at home for that.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Lady cop and the murder gun was just stupid.
    Indeed.

The way they handled the whole Russian mob thing was awkward too. The writing just doesn't hold up to the original series yet. But I still have hope for good things to come.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I just didn't like this season of Justified. First few episodes the daughter was a drag. Middle of the season was ok. Lady cop and the murder gun was just stupid.

Best part of this season was the teaser at the end for next season, hopefully. Please leave the daughter at home for that.
    Seems unavoidable that she's going to be in it, at least at the beginning.

I don't know how you guys made it through the season.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Better than watching Dr. Pol stick his head up a cow's ass. Found a show on Tubi about how to butcher various animals - cows, pigs, lambs, giant tunas. Pretty interesting.

Did go work out and then draw and dry fire the 1911 for a bit. Didn't miss the taking off the safety.

On the show, why did Clement draw his tape? Did he want to die? I hope Givens doesn't become a PI, those shows and books always stink when a cop or LEO becomes a PI.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Site Supporter
    I agree that the Albanian and lady cop story lines both kind of sucked. If I was an Albanian mobster, I'd be kind of pissed and if I was Elmore Leonard I'd be haunting the shit out of someone just now. Still, I enjoyed this one overall and I'll watch it if they do another season. I think they could still make the daughter work, but there's a ways to go with that.

User Tag List