Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S&W Outdoorsman

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    ^^^This.

Unless it's been killed with a buffing wheel on a refinish, $450 is a steal on a solid Outdoorsman.

I was looking at a pre-war .38/44 Heavy Duty the other day that somebody had done an ugly chrome job on, and was thinking that three-and-a-quarter was actually a pretty fair price for a mechanically-solid shooter with a good bore even if somebody had made it look like a bumper.
    Was that on Outdoor Trader? I was tempted on an old nickel one there too some weeks back. What cool wheelgun.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Was that on Outdoor Trader? I was tempted on an old nickel one there too some weeks back. What cool wheelgun.
    At a local show. The guy from whom I bought my S&W .35 Auto has been lugging a couple around and I've done some tentative haggling, but not enough to get me to pull the trigger yet...
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    At a local show. The guy from whom I bought my S&W .35 Auto has been lugging a couple around and I've done some tentative haggling, but not enough to get me to pull the trigger yet...
    From the pic this one seemed in good shape. Nickel. But post war IIRC. It sat on there for a long time. He (she) may have just tired of it and let it drop.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List