Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The hypocrisy - Illinois Senator arrested

The hypocrisy - Illinois Senator arrested

A .25 ACP for security guard work?

He won't even feel the slap on the wrist.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Yep not the first and not the last antigunner who thinks its ok for them to have a gun but no one else.
    Pat

Banned
    He us just another jerk with a gov't job who like many others like him think they deserve more than others. The country is full of them , he probably thinks he is a hero also.

EMC, I was going to post this, but you beat me to it. Here's another article with more information on his "security job".
    http://www.prairiestatereport.us/201...ity-guard-job/

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    He us just another jerk with a gov't job who like many others like him think they deserve more than others. The country is full of them , he probably thinks he is a hero also.
    Can only assume that was a thinly veiled personal attack aimed at me. Which I believe is against rules for this forum.The fact he has a government job has nothing to do with him being a jerk. Lots of jerks in the private sector . What was the NFL announcers name who went on a anti gun tantrum on the air a week ago or so? Pretty sure he did not work for the government.
    Pat
    Last edited by Alaskapopo; 12-07-2012 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapopo View Post
    Can only assume that was a thinly veiled personal attack aimed at me. The fact he has a government job has nothing to do with him being a jerk. Lots of jerks in the private sector . What was the NFL announcers name who went on a anti gun tantrum on the air a week ago or so? Pretty sure he did not work for the government.
    Pat
    Gents lets keep it polite and direct our angst towards the corrupt and elitist Illinois politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    EMC, I was going to post this, but you beat me to it. Here's another article with more information on his "security job".
    http://www.prairiestatereport.us/201...ity-guard-job/
    Good addition!

Quote Originally Posted by EMC View Post
    Gents lets keep it polite and direct our angst towards the corrupt and elitist Illinois politicians.
    Yea Corvus post came out of the blue and without provocation.
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapopo View Post
    Yea Corvus post came out of the blue and without provocation.
    Pat
    Roger that.

User Tag List