Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 27-2

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    (Well, except for maybe my PC13...)
    So apparently I need a 3" S&W to go with my Python. That PC13 is just.. Wow.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Confession time.....
    A local fun store, Atlantic Guns, back in the day, had a PC-13 and an F-comp side by side in the display case. I bought the F-comp, spurned the PC-13, and then a few years later sold the F-comp......
    We will always be able to buy no lock, Performance Center guns with forged fire control components, right??

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Spr1 View Post
    We will always be able to buy no lock, Performance Center guns with forged fire control components, right??
    I'm starting a support group. It's called "S&W Revolvers Will Always Cost $200, Right?"
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

I'm starting a support group. It's called "S&W Revolvers Will Always Cost $200, Right?"
    Sign me up.

"Hi,my name is Joe, and I'm ashamed at passing up on those S&W Model 64's J&G had last year..."

You can still get good shooter model 10's for around $200.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by iGlock View Post
    You can still get good shooter model 10's for around $200.
    I do generally try to keep up with Smith revolver prices, yes.

The difference is that, for instance, nine years ago, $275 bought me this (and I could have had the gun alone without the box for $225.) And when I bought that gun, it was in primo condition; that picture is after four years of shooting and the wear and tear of being used as a prop gun in the History Channel show Crime Wave.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

I do generally try to keep up with Smith revolver prices, yes.

The difference is that, for instance, nine years ago, $275 bought me this (and I could have had the gun alone without the box for $225.) And when I bought that gun, it was in primo condition; that picture is after four years of shooting and the wear and tear of being used as a prop gun in the History Channel show Crime Wave.
    I know, I know, but we have to have something to hold on to. I have found the key to buying nice Smiths is old people, preferably widows. I know that sounds evil, but, many of them have tons of guns & want to sell them. I'm not advocating ripping them off. I never would do that, but if you buy a lot with cash you can get some nice guns @ a great price. That's how I've gotten all my older smiths.

User Tag List