Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 27-2

Yeah, I'd love to have a go at solving the N vs K vs Python debate scientifically... all I would need is a mint example of each gun... make that two of each, with at least 2000 rounds for each gun... and proper holsters... plus a few good revolver focused classes so I know what I'm doing.

It would be a sacrifice, but I would be happy to make the effort.

That short-barreled 27 is one of the meanest looking wheelies ever made

Quote Originally Posted by jdw174 View Post
    That short-barreled 27 is one of the meanest looking wheelies ever made
    I was strongly considering picking one up at a recent gun show. It was near mint and looked unfired. Gorgeous gun. But the price tag of $1400 put me off.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    I was strongly considering picking one up at a recent gun show. It was near mint and looked unfired. Gorgeous gun. But the price tag of $1400 put me off.
    I keep a spreadsheet with a "fair market value" column, so that just in case I unexpectedly choke on my last cookie or drive the Zed Drei off a cliff or something, whoever's stuck with getting rid of my stuff won't get ripped off. I should probably update some of the numbers in that column...
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

A local dealer often has nice older Model 27 sixguns, and pre-Model 27 sixguns, as well. If I could reach the trigger of an N-frame for a proper DA pull, I would probably have gone bankrupt long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    I keep a spreadsheet with a "fair market value" column, so that just in case I unexpectedly choke on my last cookie or drive the Zed Drei off a cliff or something, whoever's stuck with getting rid of my stuff won't get ripped off. I should probably update some of the numbers in that column...
    Leave 'em to me, I'll make sure no one gets ripped off.

Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    What's the opinion on the new "Classic" Mod. 27's, sans lock and MIM?
    Wait, did they start making classics, real classics??

Quote Originally Posted by Spr1 View Post
    Wait, did they start making classics, real classics??
    No, they have the ILS and MIM hammer and trigger.

Ok, now I am tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    A local dealer often has nice older Model 27 sixguns, and pre-Model 27 sixguns, as well. If I could reach the trigger of an N-frame for a proper DA pull, I would probably have gone bankrupt long ago.
    It appears difficult, at least to me, to get an N frame gun w/o that damnable "target trigger." I regard it as a fairly major impediment to comfortable DA work.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

User Tag List