Thread: SIG Sauer - where we do what we want

SIG Sauer - where we do what we want

Holy sweet baby Jesus, SIG. Who the hell are you hiring to make these decisions?

This is a factory P320 grip module that is supposed to be coyote. I guess when you can't sell carry size black safety modules you paint them. What a shitty company....

Name:  IMG_3561.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  46.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_3562.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  30.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_3563.jpg
Views: 662
Size:  24.1 KB

This is far from my first time being "sigged", but man, to jack up something so simple is beyond me.
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

That is pretty low, and I’ve never seen that before. Are you absolutely sure someone didn’t substitute and return?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    That is pretty low, and I’ve never seen that before. Are you absolutely sure someone didn’t substitute and return?
    I cannot be absolutely sure and have reached out to the retailer as well as SIG.

Based on my previous 'siggings' I expect little to no resolution with an explanation of, paraphrasing here, 'this is what we are currently shipping'. To be honest, if I had not had so many issue like this with SIG over the past 15 years I would have assumed the issue to be on the retailers end.

I failed my own advice for buying SIG - only buy what you can see with your own eyes that lays in your hands, you never know what you may get otherwise.
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

Oh dear. Sorry. . I guess Sig gonna Sig.

I highly doubt that came from Sig like that, most likely the retailer sent you a return from someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWindage View Post
    I highly doubt that came from Sig like that, most likely the retailer sent you a return from someone else.
    That is the conclusion that Osage County Guns came to after contacting their SIG rep. OCG has had no returns of the module previously so they knew it wasn't from their end. SIG stated that they may have this module sent back as a return that was then put back into the supply chain and subsequently sent out to OCG. So it looks like SIG return QC is taking the blame for this one.

Either way, the issue was resolved quickly and professionally by OCG.

User Tag List