Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama supporters can't come to this LGS....LOL!

Obama supporters can't come to this LGS....LOL!

Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Personally I think this is pretty retarded, and a great way to alienate gun owners who happen to be Democrats. It makes us all look like a bunch of cry-baby rednecks IMO.
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

Quote Originally Posted by F-Trooper05 View Post
    Personally I think this is pretty retarded, and a great way to alienate gun owners who happen to be Democrats. It makes us all look like a bunch of cry-baby rednecks IMO.
    Still amusing to me and the guy was seemingly honest about his political publicity stunt.

However, I see your point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Yeah, I think this just reinforces a negative and narrow-minded stereotype of gun enthusiasts.

With friends like these, who needs enemies?
    twitter.com/ddbaxte

Maybe this will get some Leftists to think over their stance. Why should this guy trade with folks who support the folks most likely to put him and his business out of business? (But on the other hand, why should he be upset? He didn't build his business.)

Even though the DNC has moderated their public stance on the 2A in recent years, that's more a reflection of public opinion than an actual change of political heart.

Look for more Kagan's and Sotomayor's in years to come.

Taking the high road isn't winning politics in today's America. The message doesn't resonate with the majority.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Yeah, I think this just reinforces a negative and narrow-minded stereotype of gun enthusiasts.
    Yup. Just ask yourself "How would I feel if the positions were reversed?"

Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    Maybe this will get some Leftists to think over their stance.
    Would a "No Romney supporters allowed" sign on the local bike shop make you rethink your position on environmental issues, or would you just think they were jerks?

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    Taking the high road isn't winning politics in today's America. The message doesn't resonate with the majority.
    Conversely, you aren't going to win any converts by walking up and kicking them in the junk, either.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb
    Would a "No Romney supporters allowed" sign on the local bike shop make you rethink your position on environmental issues, or would you just think they were jerks?
    ^This right there.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Yup. Just ask yourself "How would I feel if the positions were reversed?"

I'd gladly take my business elsewhere. They're entitled to their opinions and the consequences thereof. It's highly unlikely that my mind would be changed on the subject by their stance one way or another.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Yeah, he's welcome to do it, but all he's doing is losing business and probably annoying some people.

Of course, I feel the same way any time a shop puts up a "no guns allowed" sign.

User Tag List