Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Orenthal James "The Juice" Simpson - Dead at 76

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    All the lawyers and wanna be lawyers are playing the deflection game and law school games with my question, but still have not answered that question.

The question was when you are a lawyer and you know without a doubt your client is guilty of a double homicide(as OJ’s team did)how do you live with yourself when he walks Scott free.
    One could also ask any 2A Rights organization how they can sleep at night knowing that they've protected the rights of kooks to buy assault rifles to use for mass shootings- and many have.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    President Trump on Wednesday voiced support for confiscating guns from certain individuals deemed to be dangerous, even if it violates due process rights.

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida … to go to court would have taken a long time,” Trump said at a meeting with lawmakers on school safety and gun violence.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...rocess-second/
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post

The question was when you are a lawyer and you know without a doubt your client is guilty of a double homicide(as OJ’s team did)how do you live with yourself when he walks Scott free.
    I hope this reply is in concordance of this forum's history of discussing ideas and not people.

The answer to your question is because they have progressed out of their immature and childish way of thinking that all things in life are black and white and there is no grey.

They are adult enough to understand how the legal system works, what roles each player fills and to understand why it works the way that it does. They also have the integrity to do the job that they signed up for no mater how abhorrent they find it. This is what mature adults do.

This F. Scott Fitzgerald quote comes to mind, "the test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."

They also ignore people who keep asking the same childish question over and over, which is what I choose to do.

Gringop
    Play that song about the Irish chiropodist. Irish chiropodist? "My Fate Is In Your Hands."

User Tag List