Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Snub Summit; 08/03-04/2024; Laurens, SC

  1. #11
    What type 38 special range ammo would be best for this class? Wad cutter, semi wad cutter , or round nose?

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Allen, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxy View Post
    What type 38 special range ammo would be best for this class? Wad cutter, semi wad cutter , or round nose?
    Any quality standard pressure ammo will work. If you can source good wadcutters, I'd choose that for the lowered recoil impulse.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    Any quality standard pressure ammo will work. If you can source good wadcutters, I'd choose that for the lowered recoil impulse.
    https://aimsurplus.com/products/leo-...ition-50rd-box

    Just ordered 2000 rounds of this stuff... still in stock as of posting.
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Allen, TX
    This is filling up so get on it if you want in! And, here's a great deal on Precision Delta reman wadcutters:

    https://www.precisiondelta.com/produ...ed-ammunition/
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    This is filling up so get on it if you want in! And, here's a great deal on Precision Delta reman wadcutters:

    https://www.precisiondelta.com/produ...ed-ammunition/
    I am signed up for this and purchased the precision delta wad cutters cited. I tested a box last Friday a they rand well from my 642.

    Look forward to August.

    Best,

    Satch

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ATL
    Guys, thanks for making this happen, canít tell ya how excited I am to this here in the Southeast! Looking forward to it!

    Dave

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •