Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: God! How I love Glock! (Please read from bottom up)

Quote Originally Posted by DDTSGM View Post
    Are you sure those numbers reference days and dryfires are correct?
    Yes, the days and dryfires are correct. I do 50 a day, five days a week. Write the data in my workout journal. Have for years.
    A peaceful man is capable of great violence, but he keeps it under control. If a man is not capable of violence, he is not peaceful. He is just harmless. (Jordan Peterson)

“My slide failed to cycle” is a classic example of borderline passive voice burying the lede.

“I was dryfiring, and now I cannot cycle my slide. The gun is locked up in battery.” That would have elicited a more reasonable response from customer service—probably a shipping label.
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

I don’t have much to say about the Glock problem, but I am super curious how may penis pictures are in your inbox now that you put your email address on the internet...
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    When contacting customer service, it's best to succinctly explain how and why you're not an idiot. Because experience and numbers teach CS reps to assume people are idiots.

Of all the Glocks in the wild, the percentage that have seen 100,000+ dry fires is vanishingly small, let alone from the same individual.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    When contacting customer service, it's best to succinctly explain how and why you're not an idiot. Because experience and numbers teach CS reps to assume people are idiots.
    This.

I was an armorer on a large PD for two decades. When contacting a gunmaker's CS, I make sure to speak fluent armorer (without haughtily throwing my credentials around), and things always go smoothly. They need to know you're not a window-licker (which you obviously aren't), because most of their customers are!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    I don’t have much to say about the Glock problem, but I am super curious how may penis pictures are in your inbox now that you put your email address on the internet...
    Well, as of now …. One more!!🤣

User Tag List