Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thus sprach zarathustra

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post

Is he still on vacation?

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    LoL!

Yeah, some of the ones that stick out from my own innocent upbringing include, “The Enforcer,” “The Legacy,” and “Heavy Metal,” in that order. Not sure WTF they were thinking.
    Oh hell yes, lets just drift this thread right the hell into the oncoming lane.

Warning: Animated South Park boobs!!!!

https://southpark.cc.com/episodes/4r...season-12-ep-3

Gringop (This must be decided in the Breastriary, in Nippopulous!)
    Last edited by gringop; 04-11-2024 at 12:54 AM.
    Play that song about the Irish chiropodist. Irish chiropodist? "My Fate Is In Your Hands."

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I had the opposite situation. I saw all those movies when I was too little to really appreciate them. My parents also took me to much more age inappropriate movies that were either disturbing, horrifying, or both. Kind of explains how I ended up like this...
    Young me saw The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly and The Getaway at the drive-in. Fucked me all up. I've never been able to decide between a mustang or a Mustang, and a 1911 or cap and ball Colt.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I had the opposite situation. I saw all those movies when I was too little to really appreciate them. My parents also took me to much more age inappropriate movies that were either disturbing, horrifying, or both. Kind of explains how I ended up like this...
    You and me both brother. I can clearly recall seeing Apocalypse Now in the theater with my parents. I was 9.

The horror. The horror.

Quote Originally Posted by gringop View Post
    Oh hell yes, lets just drift this thread right the hell into the oncoming lane.

Warning: Animated South Park boobs!!!!

https://southpark.cc.com/episodes/4r...season-12-ep-3

Gringop (This must be decided in the Breastriary, in Nippopulous!)
    LoL! You win the internet for tying all the drift themes together!
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

The only 2 I really remember being age inappropriate were Murder by Death and Airplane!. I was probably 5 and was probably supposed to be asleep in the backseat when we went to the drive in for Muder by Death.

I was 9 when we went to see Airplane! so no idea WTH they were thinking there.🤣

When I was 6 I went on a vacation with my grandparents and we stayed with my great uncle. He thought I was asleep on the couch when he turned on The Outlaw Josey Wales. I was fascinated with what I remembered of that movie for years.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Murder by Death was hilarious. Such good dialogue.

User Tag List